Thursday, January 1, 2015

Bring on 2015

I can't believe here I stand at another years beginning.  Where has the time gone?  How has another year passed by so quickly?

While I am not a big one for resolutions, or if I am really being honest I am but can never seem to keep them for say longer than March or April and that's doing good.   Yet, I do always find myself at this time of year doing a little self evaluation and goal setting.  I mean who doesn't want to be better in the future, to achieve more, to worry less, to trust more?

Through this self evaluation I've once again come back around to the blogging world.  Do I want to keep my blog?  Do I have anything worth while to say that anyone out there cares about hearing (in reality the answer is probably no) so it has to be more for me.  This year this blog is going to be more of a journey through our little crazy world.  There will be some stories, some recipes, some real life parenting, some prayers, hopefully usually documented with some photos.

While I'm not commiting myself to one of those 365 projects, I know myself better than to commit to something that bold, I am going to try and document a bit more of our lives the ups downs, pretty moments and craziness.  Our little people are growing and changing so quickly that I don't want to forget these years, these precious moments with these precious people.

And so we begin again on this crazy world of blogging. . . .




Nate and I giving our tough faces as we watch daddy fish down in Busselton.  

2 comments:

Lori @ In My Kitchen, In My Life said...

I'm coming to the conclusion that blogs are a bane and a blessing, and the pendulum swings from one to the other depending on the day. Happy New Year! Happy Life! God bless you.

kate @ livinglovinglaughing said...

yay! i will be reading along :)